The PSAT Registration

Test Registration

You can register for the PSAT only through a high school/junior college. There is no online registration available for this test.

You should contact your school counsellor or principal if you wish to enrol for the test or a high school/junior college in your locality that has registered with the College Board to administer the test and is willing and able to host outside students.

Your English-speaking educator at your school or a nearby one to administer the PSAT will help you to:

  • sign up for the test,
  • pay the test fee, and
  • receive the Official Student Guide to the PSAT.

To get details about the Test Date click here.

googleplus-icon facebook-icon youtube-icon